Tuesday, October 14, 2008

PR Open Mic

Once I began set up and started exploring on PR Open Mic, I could not get over how great of a tool that this social networking site was for anyone in the PR field. Right away being on PR Open Mic gave me a sense of ease because I felt like there is so much helpful information to be learned by being a part of this network that will definitely help me in my future with public relations. I really liked the fact that there were different links, blogs and discussions about the state of the economy and how PR fits into the realm of it. Knowing that I am about to graduate in May, I am a little concerned with finding a job and even more worried with the effect that the economy will have on me finding a specific job in the area of PR. Being able to check out these different blogs and discussions about how others believe PR students should be prepared during this economic crisis not only reassured me that I am not alone in worrying about my future right now, but it also gave me some helpful information.

PR Open Mic is definitely going to be a great asset to be a part of right now and for the future in the world of PR. I am already loving the fact that I can already beging exploring some potential internships.

No comments: